This Policy covers the information generated when you use this website to which this policy is linked. This Policy does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content that are offered by third parties or have their own privacy notice.
The Information We Collect
We may collect information about you and how you are using our products or services. If we collect personal information, it will be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. The procedure and method of destruction is as follows:
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable. Personal information printed on paper records, printed matters and documents is to be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
Location of Personal Information
LG Uplus is located in the Republic of Korea. Depending on the scope of your interactions with LG Uplus, your personal information is stored in the Republic of Korea.
Cookies can be disabled. Disabling cookies will not interfere with your browsing of this website. For details on how to disable cookies, please look for information about "Cookies" on the Help menu on your Internet browser software you are using.
Examples of Settings:
- Microsoft Edge
- Select “Settings and more" menu at the top right side of the browser. > “Settings" > “Cookies and site permissions”
- Google Chrome
- Select "Customize and control Google Chrome" menu at the top right side of the browser. > "Settings" > “Privacy and security” > “Cookies and other site data”
Protection of Personal information
We work hard to safeguard your data using a range of technological and organizational security controls.
We maintain and protect the security of computer storage and network equipment, and we use security procedures to access sensitive data. We also limit access to personal information only to those with jobs requiring such access.
- Here are detailed examples of protecting personal information:
- Personal information is protected from hacking attempts and computer viruses.
- Systems are installed in areas restricted from external factors to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses. Computer vaccine programs are being used to protect the system from the latest malware and viruses.
- Personal information is encrypted.
- Personal information is transmitted through encrypted communication channels, and important information, including passwords, are encrypted when stored.
- Our employees receive regular training on personal information protection.
- Training and campaigns on personal information protection and security are held for all employees who handle personal information.
- Personal information is handled by the minimum number of personnel.
- Risk of personal information breach is minimized by assigning only a necessary handful of people to handle personal information and by blocking computers from accessing external internet services.
- We meet national and international certification standards on information protection activities and systems.
- >ISMS-P (Personal Information & Information Security Management System)
- >ISO/IEC 27001 (An international standard on how to manage information security.)
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at LG Uplus, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 1544-0010
- Address: 635, Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Last Updated: November 11, 2021