CDN(Content Delivery Network)
- Provides paths for access through the nearest IPS from user by distributing customer content
- Allows to transmit contents in a faster, more stable and efficient condition than previous network-high class transmission platform service
- Customer’s point of view : moderate-priced efficient smart platform service that delivers mass contents to service users fast and safely
- User's point of view : optimal route for access and fastest responding time are available since each server farm built in the related ISP takes distributed and synchronized contents. High reliability of mass files and guaranteed speed for downloading are also achievable
Fast Distribution and Mass File distribution for multi-users
To distribute the contents, which client uploaded on the main node of IDC, to each ISP server in real time.
HD streaming, WMV, Flash, H.264
Client distributes encoded streaming contents from the main node of U+ IDC to each ISP in real time.
* GSLB(Global Server Load Balancer) : one of the core constituents of dualization of data center and disaster recovery center to minimize the damage caused by unpredictable accidents
Improvement of image loading speed
To provide caching service for image files via caching server within multi-ISP
Boundless and scalable data storage service, mass contents storage, storage for download/streaming, and inexpensive service usage fee
It is next generation Internet storage service that cloud computing is applied. Each storage is logically virtualized through network, combined to storage Pool with infinite capacity, and managed and used.
- LG Uplus IDC provides contents in optimal quality to end-user world wide, such as America, Europe, Asia, etc.,
- It guarantees fast and stable customer service by distributing to CDN cache server in order to prevent traffic from being concentrated on client‘s source server.