Monthly Fact Sheets
Chief Executive Officer of LG U+, Vice Chairman Lee Sang-Cheol Photo
Chief Executive Officer of LG U+, Vice Chairman Lee Sang-Cheol
We are Introducing Another New Leap of LG U+
LG U+ is starting a new step to be a valuable brand for customers providing smart service at a point of their needs.
From now on, LG U+ is reborn as a "Personal Value Provider" not staying in traditional communicating service but creating a new communicative values and producing a customer-specific service that customer can utilize whenever they need it.
As another leader in telecommunications market, LG U+ will provide groundbreaking fare policies and set the NO.1 trend to be recognized as a best company with best practices in the market.
We are asking your attention to LG U+’s great change.
- 1967 ~ 1971
- Seoul National University, Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1971 ~ 1973
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Masters in Engineering
- 1973 ~ 1976
- Duke University, Doctorate in Engineering
- 1982 ~ 1991
- Head Researcher, Agency for Defense Development
- 1991 ~ 1996
- Head of Communications Network Division, Head of Business Development Group, KT Corporation
- 1996 ~ 2000
- CEO, KT Freetel
- 2001 ~ 2002
- President, KT Corporation
- 2002 ~ 2003
- Minister of Information and Communication
- 2003 ~ 2004
- Chair-Professor, Korea University
- 2005 ~ 2009
- President of Kwangwoon University
- 2010년 1월
- CEO, "LG U+“